Although it’s not said in bold, Priceline has a really useful cancellation Policy on Airline tickets that travel outside the USA. This policy does apply to tickets that say “No cancellation and no refunds” as well! How it works is you have until the 11:29pm the next business day to refund the ticket. Most airlines don’t offer a online refund, but Priceline is really generous. If you book using “Name Your own Price” then you will not be able to get a refund.
How To Refund Ticket:
- To qualify for a refund, you must be flying out of the country. The cancelling policy does not apply to Frontier and Spirit Flights.
- If you’re still on the confirmation page, skip to step 4.
- Head to your email and look for the confirmation. Click on the button that says “Print itinerary“
- You will now be able to click on the “Cancel Reservation” button
- You’ll the have to click on a reason on why you are canceling, choose any of your choice as it will not hurt your ability to cancel.
- Be sure you want to cancel the flight before confirming.
One of the main reasons why I like Priceline is because of this option, I haven’t had to use it yet, but it’s great to know that if I wanted to cancel, I could. Priceline is really generous for offering this policy, and although it does not apply to all flights but if you ever need to cancel for any reason, you can always try your luck! Airlines that do not support this always change, so if there is one that we did not list, be sure to let us know! If you want to find other ways on how to Save Money, make sure you check out our full list.
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 18.24% to 29.24%
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Preferred Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)