For all Class Members, who purchased the Massachusettes automobile insurance policy through the Progressive website between May 1, 2008 and April 28, 2010. Then you are eligible for a potential award of $1,875 from the Progressive Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, the insurance company of deceptive business practices by having its website recommend Massachusetts consumers with health insurance purchase automobile insurance with a $8,000 Personal Injury Protection (PIP) deductible.
Although Progressive denies any acts of wrongdoings, they have agreed to settle the Class Action Lawsuit in order to avoid the further cost and risk of further litigation. If you are eligible, file a claim by 2/28/2016 to receive your $1,875 reward!
Progressive PIP Class Action Lawsuit:
- Progressive PIP Class Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 2/28/2016
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members in California, as an adult smoker, and were assigned a registration number by RJR, collected C-Notes, and held C-Notes as of Oct. 1, 2006.
- Estimated Amount: $1,875
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Wanda Estrada, et al. v. Progressive Direct Insurance Company, Case No. 12-CV-30020 FDS in the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Progressive PIP Claim Page.
- Read over the claim form to make sure that you qualify.
- File you claim by providing your information.
- Submit your claim by 2/28/2016 to receive your $1875 reward!
If you are a class member of the Progressive PIP Class Action Lawsuit, then you are eligible for a potential award of $1,875! According to the lawsuit, the insurance company of deceptive business practices by having its website recommend Massachusetts consumers with health insurance purchase automobile insurance with a $8,000 Personal Injury Protection (PIP) deductible. Visit the Progress PIP Claim Page and file a claim by 2/28/2016 to receive your award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.