For smart phone users, Prosper Daily is giving you 1,000 Free United Miles for downloading and signing up for the app before June 30, 2016. Stay on top of your money, credit, and identity with this app by being able to track your credit score with your fingertips. You’ll receive your easy miles in just a few weeks after signing up! This app provides graphs for you, and it’ll be easy for your eyes so that you’re able to do this with ease! Offer expires soon so hurry!
Editors Note: This app is similar to app such as Mint, and is safe to use!
Table of Contents
Prosper Daily 1,000 United Miles Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Maximum Bonus: 1,000 United Miles
- Account Type Needed: Smart Phone
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: June 30, 2016.
- Terms: Must be able to sign up via smartphone. Prosper reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual from the Promotion. Award miles earned by an eligible participant will be posted 6-8 weeks after download and registration.
Earn Prosper 1,000 United Miles:
- Using a smart phone, Download the Prosper application.
- Sign up for a new account before the deadline of June 30, 2016.
- Once you signed up, give them about 6-8 weeks to award you with your free miles!
Grab the easy miles on the booming app Prosper for your easy free miles! All you got to do is download the app, sign up, and reap your reward! Simple! You’ll also be able to check your credit from your finger tips. Want more? check our full list of deals and multiple ways of how to save money today!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 18.49% to 29.49%
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Preferred Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)