For smart phone users, Prosper Daily is giving you 1,000 Free United Miles for downloading and signing up for the app before June 30, 2016. Stay on top of your money, credit, and identity with this app by being able to track your credit score with your fingertips. You’ll receive your easy miles in just a few weeks after signing up! This app provides graphs for you, and it’ll be easy for your eyes so that you’re able to do this with ease! Offer expires soon so hurry!
Editors Note: This app is similar to app such as Mint, and is safe to use!
Table of Contents
Prosper Daily 1,000 United Miles Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Maximum Bonus: 1,000 United Miles
- Account Type Needed: Smart Phone
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: June 30, 2016.
- Terms: Must be able to sign up via smartphone. Prosper reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual from the Promotion. Award miles earned by an eligible participant will be posted 6-8 weeks after download and registration.
Earn Prosper 1,000 United Miles:
- Using a smart phone, Download the Prosper application.
- Sign up for a new account before the deadline of June 30, 2016.
- Once you signed up, give them about 6-8 weeks to award you with your free miles!
Grab the easy miles on the booming app Prosper for your easy free miles! All you got to do is download the app, sign up, and reap your reward! Simple! You’ll also be able to check your credit from your finger tips. Want more? check our full list of deals and multiple ways of how to save money today!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $300 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
You'll earn 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%). 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations. 1% Cash Back on other purchases. In addition, you'll earn 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions, 3% Cash Back on transit including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses & more.
The card does come with a $0 introductory annual fee for one year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)