For individuals who were owners and/or occupiers of residential property located within a two-mile radius of Protein Solutions’ industrial plant in Joplin, Missouri since March 15, 2014, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Protein Solutions Industrial Plan Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, plaintiffs complained that Protein Solutions’ plant in Joplin, Missouri released “noxious odors.” These odors physically invaded surrounding residential areas. Protein Solutions, now known as LinkOne Protein, denies all acts of allegations. However, they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation.
So if you are eligible, file a claim by October 5, 2020 to receive your potential award!
Protein Solutions Industrial Plan Lawsuit
- Claim Form Deadline: October 5, 2020
- Who’s Eligible: Individuals who were owners and/or occupiers of residential property located within a two-mile radius of Protein Solutions’ industrial plant in Joplin, Missouri since March 15, 2014.
- Those who submitted a residential data sheet to Class counsel about the industrial plant’s odors or emissions before April 15, 2020 are also included
- Estimated Amount: Cash payments vary
- Exact payments amount depends on the number of claims filed as well as the net settlement fund. The net settlement fund is determined after costs, fees, service awards, and other deductions are calculated.
- Proof of Purchase: Proof of identification (drivers license, state ID card, etc.) and proof of ownership or tenancy (current utility bill, valid rental agreement, etc.)
- Case Name & Number: Colson, et al. v. Protein Solutions LLC, Case No. Case No. 19AO-CC00071, in the Jasper County Circuit Court of Missouri
(Click here to file a claim)
How To File a Claim
- Start by heading over to the Protein Solutions Claim Form.
- Next, look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Then complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by October 5, 2020 to receive your potential award!
Individuals who were owners and/or occupiers of residential property located within a two-mile radius of Protein Solutions’ industrial plant in Joplin, Missouri since March 15, 2014 are eligible for a potential award from the Protein Solutions Industrial Plan Class Action Lawsuit!
The industrial plant odor class action argues that Protein Solutions has a “well-documented history” of releasing noxious odors into the surrounding area. So if you are eligible, file a claim by the deadline to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SavingsSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.60% APY||Review|
|Simple||Up to 0.60% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.50% APY||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|