Find the latest Qantas Airways coupons, promo codes, and promotions here.
If you’re looking for point transfer, then look no further because we have just the promotion for you! Qantas Airways is having a promotion where you can earn a ton of bonus points for transferring. Do keep in mind that some of these promotions may be targeted, so not everyone will be able to take advantage of them.
Table of Contents
About Qantas Airways
Qantas Airways Limited is the flag carrier of Australia and its largest airline by fleet size, international flights and international destinations. It is the third oldest airline in the world, after KLM and Avianca, having been founded in November 1920; it began international passenger flights in May 1935.
Recommended Travel Credit Card
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
Through December 31, 2021, gas station & grocery store purchases will also count towards earning your Travel Credit.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on air travel
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.
Current Qantas Airways Promotions
Members Get 12-Month Status Extension
If you’re currently a member of Qantas Airways, then we have just the promotion for you. In recent regards to the recent COVID-19 outbreak, Qantas has sent out an e-mail to loyalty members stating that their elite status will be extended for 12 months.
- Membership expiration:
- between March and June 2020, it will be automatically extended by 27 March 2020; and
- between July 2020 and February 2021, it will be automatically extended by 9 April 2020.
- Promotion: Members Get 12-Month Status Extension
- Where it’s available: Quantas member
- How to earn it: Depending on your membership expiration, then your membership will be automatically extended for eligible dates
- Terms & Conditions: Only eligible for current members. Depending on expiration of membership, get a renewal for eligible date. Additional terms and conditions apply. Exclusions apply. Valid for a limited time or while supplies last.
Get 15% Up To 25% Bonus w/ Points Transfer to Qantas
If you’re a frequent flyer with Qantas, then definitely check out this promotion. To help those aspiring travelers, Qantas is offering a chance for targeted customers to Get 15% Up To 25% Bonus w/ Points Transfer to Qantas. This is a tiered offer, so you will get a bonus depending on how much you transfer.
- Offer expiration: November 30, 2020
- What you’ll get: Get 15% Up To 25% Bonus w/ Points Transfer to Qantas
- Who is eligible: Targeted Customers.
- Where it’s available: Qantas Website
- How to earn it:
- Head to your email to see if you’ve been targeted.
- Visit the link below to learn more about the promotion.
- Transfer your points!
- Terms & Conditions: Valid until November 30, 2020.
(Visit Qantas to learn more about the transfer bonus promotion)
If you’re looking for point transfer, then look no further because we have just the promotion for you! Qantas Airways has promotions where you can earn a ton of bonus points for transferring.
Do keep in mind that some of these promotions may be targeted, so not everyone will be able to take advantage of them. Don’t miss out on this promotion and earn your points today! Check out more ways to earn Bonus Points and Miles, here on HMB!