Hurry to RadioShack for their $25 gift card trade-in promotion good until February 28th, 2014. Simply trade in 5 items such as old games or old headphones to get a $25 gift card.
RadioShack $25 Gift Card Trade-In Promotion
You get $25 Radioshack gift card at $5 credit per trade in for working portable electronics. There is a maximum of 5 items per person(drivers license required as ID). It must be in working condition, however most customer service representatives won’t even bother checking to make sure the items work though.
Terms and Conditions:
- Item must be in working condition
- Customer must present drivers license and store must participate in RadioShack trade and save program.
- Customer must process all applicable trades at one time. Customers cannot trade in one device at store A and then trade in three additional devices at store B.
- Customers will receive credit off their purchase or a RadioShack gift card, whichever they device.
- Customers cannot process over five items per drivers license
If you don’t have any old items sitting around, just got to your local Dollar store and buy five $1 headphones. Then stop by to your local Radioshack to get $25 gift card. You can use the $25 gift card to buy a $25 Amazon Kindle gift card at Radioshack since Kindle gift cards can be used to buy anything at Amazon.com.
The Ink Business Cash® Credit Card offers $750 bonus cash back after you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year, 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year, & 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn.
This card comes with no annual fee. You'll be able to take advantage of employee cards at no additional cost.
Leave a Reply