RebateCodes.com is similar to the many other coupon and deals sites but they have a unique twist to them. They take the savings one step further by giving part of their commission earned back to you. You get the best of both worlds. They guarantee that you will receive the absolute best coupons and prices and on top of that, you will earn cash back on your purchases at a higher rate than any other site. Sign up now and receive a $5 free!
- Sign Up Offer
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Maximum Bonus: $5
- Additional Advice: Refer a friend and earn 10% cash back of their purchases!
Why You Should Use RebateCodes
- Cash Back: Shop online at over 900 retailers with over 50,000 coupons and earn up to 40% back!
- Refer A Friend: When someone signs up via your referral link, you will receive $5 when that person has earned the minimum withdrawal amount. Second, you earn 10% of all earnings of that person. Everytime one of your referrals withdraws money, your account will be credited with 10% of that amount. This is for the entire life of the referred account!
- Fast Rebates: Receive rebates a short as 2 to 3 days.
If you are looking for coupons, then I highly recommend RebateCodes.com. It’s free to sign up and you will receive a ton of coupons with hundreds of stores to shop at. These include Amazon, Walmart, Macy’s, and many many more. They also have a great refer a friend program so head over, sign up, and tell your friends! Also, don’t forget to check out our entire list of ways to Save Money Online!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.