Carter-Reed company has agreed to settle their class action lawsuit(up to $28 with no proof of purchase required) for those that purchased Relacore, Relacore Extra, Relacore PM, or the Relacore System between January 1, 2000, to November 10, 2014. Relacore’s lawsuit, alledgedly, was due to false advertisement as a solution for weight loss and reducing belly fat. They are now offering a check for $14 for each bottle purchased with up to two bottles claim per household or $28 in total. Make sure to submit your Claim Form online by March 12, 2015.
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $500 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $15,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $500 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
|BBVA Online Checking: Earn up to a $250 Bonus. Earn $200 bonus by opening an Online Checking account and receiving a qualifying direct deposit of $500. Increase your bonus to $250 by adding a BBVA Online Savings account and having a savings balance of at least $1,000.
Apply Now---BBVA Online Checking Review
Relacore Class Action Lawsuit Settlement:
- Relacore Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 3/12/2015
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who purchased Relacore, Relacore Extra, Relacore PM and/or the Relacore System in the U.S for personal use between Jan. 1, 2000 and Nov. 10, 2014.
- Estimated Amount: Up to $28. Receive $14 per bottle purchased during the Class Period, up to a maximum of two bottles per household.
- Proof of Purchase: None required. However, Class Members who do not provide a valid receipt or credit card statement must provide a declaration saying, under the penalty of perjury, that they purchased the Relacore products.
- Case Name & Number: Lee v. Carter-Reed Company LLC, Case No. UNN-L-3969-04
Even though they have agreed to settle a class action lawsuit related to allegedly misleading labeling and advertising of Relacore products, the defendants deny any wrongdoing to avoid the expense and risk of trial. Submit your claim today to get up to $28 check with no proof of purchase required. See our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements today!