Did you know that currently Amazon is offering a promotion where you can reload your Amazon gift card with your prepaid cards? You heard me. By simply adding your prepaid card(s) into your Amazon wallet, you can combine the balances into one convenient balance that can be spent on Amazon items. There are no fees or expiration dates so this offer is perfect for you lazy bees that are too busy to continuously purchase prepaid gift cards. This gives you the option to track your balance when you have the Amazon app. Hurry now to take advantage of this special offer!
Table of Contents
Amazon Gift Cards Reloading Info:
- Learn More
- Promotion: reload your Amazon gift card with your prepaid gift cards
- Availability: only for Amazon users
- Expiration: none
- Terms: Must be a Amazon member. Must reload Amazon gift cards with prepaid gift cards. The balance you reload is not refundable or redeemable for cash, except as required by law. However, you can use it to buy physical and digital items on Amazon.com. The balance can be used on Amazon.com’s affiliated websites, including smile.amazon.com, myhabit.com, and fresh.amazon.com.
How to Reload your Amazon Gift Card:
- Sign up with Amazon if you have not.
- Go to their website and click “reload your balance” if you have not.
- Or if you’re a new user, add a new card under the “choose payment” method menu.
- Make sure your card has your name on it to be valid.
- Once your card has been added, you can reload your Amazon gift card balance with any amount you have on your prepaid cards
If you don’t enjoy the hassle of purchasing prepaid gift cards and not knowing what to do with the left over balance that you probably won’t use, then this offer is great for you. With Amazon gift card, simply reload by using your prepaid gift cards that you have. You can combine the balances, which will add up a lot and then you can use this to purchase Amazon items as you please. Make sure your name is on the card so this promotion will work for you. For more gift card deals, make sure to check out our full listings!
• You're eligible for a $2,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities.
• Within 45 days of coupon enrollment, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts and maintain the balance for at least 90 days from coupon enrollment.
• Get $2,000 when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Enjoy your $2,000 bonus which will be deposited into your account within 40 days.
• Speak with a Private Client Banker to open your Chase Private Client Checking account today. Schedule your meeting at your nearest branch or over the phone.
• No ATM fees worldwide.
• No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers; can be completed online or over the phone.
• Experience a financial relationship that brings you more.
• Save time and money with better banking benefits and special services.