Residents who have ever purchased a Remington Rifle with a defective trigger, you may be eligible for different forms of compensation regarding Remington products (see below). Remington Rifle has agreed to a settlement regarding several of its rifles that have defective triggers. Some of the rifles such as Remington Model 700, Seven, Sportsman 78, 673, 710, 715, 770, 600, 660, XP-100, 721, 722, 725 and other rifles that have used a trigger mechanism that uses a trigger connector. Remington has denied any wrongdoing but has agreed to a settlement. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 08/14/18 to receive your potential award!
Remington Rifle Class Action Lawsuit:
- Remington Rifle Trigger Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 08/14/18
- Who’s Eligible: Class members are eligible if you owned a Remington Rifle with a trigger mechanism that contains a component called a “trigger connector” and triggers that contain a X-Mark Pro trigger mechanism, or if you repaired at your own cost a Walker trigger mechanism on your rifle
- Estimated Amount: Voucher code that can be used to purchase products on Remington’s online store. Full refund of your product if you paid to have the trigger mechanism replaced with an X-Mark Pro trigger mechanism. Have the service of a trigger mechanism outfitted with a new X-Mark Pro or other connector-less trigger mechanism.
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Ian Pollard v. Remington Arms Company, LLC, Case No. 4:13-cv-00086-ODS, in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri, Western Division
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Remington Rifle Trigger Claim Form
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Fill out the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by 08/14/2018 to receive your potential award!
If you ever purchased a Remington Rifle with a trigger mechanism called a “trigger connector” and/or X-mark Pro Trigger mechanism, you may be eligible for a refund of your product, an online voucher code to purchase other Remington products, or service to replace your trigger mechanism. According to the settlement, plaintiffs have claimed that some of their Remington Rifle products had defective rifle triggers that could have misfired and lead to death or injury. Remington has denied any wrongdoing but has agreed to the settlement. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 08/14/2018 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
With the American Express Blue Business CashTM Card, you'll earn a $250 statement credit after you make $3,000 in purchases on your Card in your first 3 months.
Plus, earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to American Express and other factors.
This card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).