The settlement will benefit borrowers on residential mortgages serviced by RoundPoint who paid a fee for a telephone payment between Jan. 1, 2016, and May 31, 2021. You may be eligible for a potential award from the RoundPoint Mortgage Payment Fees Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the RoundPoint class action lawsuit, these fees are unlawful and violate the federal Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) and various state debt collection laws. The borrowers also claim the convenience fees breached loan agreement terms. So if you are eligible, file a claim by April 15, 2022 to receive your potential award!
RoundPoint Mortgage Payment Fees CAL
- Claim Form Deadline: April 15, 2022
- Who’s Eligible: The settlement benefits borrowers on residential mortgages serviced by RoundPoint who paid a fee for a telephone payment between Jan. 1, 2016, and May 31, 2021.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: No
- Case Name & Number: Elbert v. RoundPpoint Mortgage Servicing Corp., Case No. 3:20-cv-00250-MMC, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
(Click here to file a claim)
How To File a Claim
- Head over to the RoundPoint Mortgage Payment Fees Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form to receive your potential award by April 15, 2022!
If you are eligible, file a claim by the deadline to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements! Be sure to give our list of No-Proof Class Action lawsuit to see other settlements you may qualify for.
Leave a Reply