If you have a Costco membership, Sam’s Club is allowing all Costco members Free access to Sam’s Club by simply showing their Costco membership card in a Sam’s Club location before July 4th. This is a great value for those of you who has Costco membership and wants to try a different. Depending on where you live, the prices at Sam’s club could be much cheaper compared to the prices at Costco, but here’s your chance to try it out yourself!
Editor Note: Sign up for the Chase 3rd Quarter Bonus and Pay with your Chase Freedom card to get yourself 5x the amount of points you originally would.
Sam’s Costco Membership Promotion:
- Promotion: Free Sam’s club access with Costco Card
- Requirements: You must be a Costco Member in order to participate.
- Availability: Nationwide (Store Location)
- Promotion: Access to any Sam’s Club with a Costco Card
- Expiration Date: July 4th, 2016.
- Terms: You must be a Costco member and present your card at the door of a Sam’s club. This does not work the other way around and must be done.
This is a straightforward promotion. If you present your Costco card at the door of any Sam’s club, you’ll get free access to any Sam’s club. This is great for people who want’s variety. I personally use Costco, but I might try Sam’s club in case it’s any better! This timing is great because if you have a Chase Freedom card, you can earn yourself 5x the points by shopping at wholesale markets! If you want more ways to save money, check out our full list of ways to Save Money.
The Chase Freedom Unlimited Card offers an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year) - worth up to $300 cash back!
Enjoy 6.5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more; 4.5% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service, and 3% on all other purchases (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year).
In addition, you can earn (after your first year or $20,000 spent):
• 5% cash back on Chase travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service,
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.