Calling all military members! Have you heard of this hot Sam’s Club deal? Active and former military members and their spouses may sign up for a Sam’s Club Military Membership until January 31, 2019 to get a $10 Sam’s eGift Card to use the next time they shop!
You must have proof of service in order to receive this promotion and you may join as either a Sam’s Club Member or a Sam’s Plus Member. Sam’s Club offers great and exclusive discounts for a variety of bulk grocery items, electronics, and home goods as long as you have a membership.
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Sam’s Club Military Discount Info:
- Learn More!
- Discount: Free $10 eGift Card w/ Membership Renewal or Purchase
- Expiration: January 31, 2019
- Eligibility: Active and former U.S. military and their spouses
- Availability: Nationwide, online only
- Terms & Conditions: Proof of service is required. Join as a Sam’s Club Member™ or Sam’s Plus™ Member and get a $10 eGift card. You must be 18 or older to purchase a membership, and membership is subject to qualifications. The eGift card will be provided at the time membership is purchased and card is issued. This offer may not be combined with any other offer or promotion. Only one eGift card per primary member. The eGift card cannot be used toward membership fee, travel purchases or select services, and must be claimed within 30 days of membership sign-up or renewal connected with this program. Membership cards are non-transferable and are valid at all Sam’s Club locations worldwide. Primary memberships are valid for one year from the date of issue. One-time use only.
Get a Free $10 eGift Card w/ Military Offer:
- Go to the Sam’s Club Military Membership offer page.
- Click either “Join Now” or “Find a Club” to renew or sign up for a new membership.
- Complete the sign up form if you’re doing it online or print out the offer page and head to a Sam’s Club near you.
- Show a Sam’s Club representative the offer and your valid ID and sign up or renew your membership.
- Earn your free $10 Sam’s Club eGift Card!
Available at all Sam’s Club locations, active and former military members and their spouses may sign up for a Sam’s Club Military Membership until January 31, 2019 to get a $10 Sam’s eGift Card! You must have a valid proof of service to join in on this promotion. Be sure to check out other ways to get Military Discounts during Veterans Day and Memorial Day. Also find more ways to Save Money throughout the year, and keep track of our extensive list of Best Military Discounts, all here for you on HMB!
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card offers a $200 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
In addition, you can earn:
• 5% on travel purchased through Chase,
• 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores, and
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.