Many businesses in the community are playing an active role in giving back to active duty, veteran, and/or family members by offering discounts or other special perks. Military discounts can vary greatly from location to location, so wouldn’t it be nice to know what to expect ahead of time?
We have scoured the web and compiled a list of various businesses that offer special discounts to thank our country’s service members, so they can stay informed and save money for the upcoming holiday season. If you have information on any military discounts that are not listed below then let us know in the comments below so we can further improve the list.
- Advance Auto Parts: Save 10% on regularly-priced merchandise.
- O’Reilly Auto Parts: 10% discount off retail price for most items, some exceptions are motor oil, antifreeze, sale items and special orders.
- Jiffy Lube: 25% off most services. Excludes Value Oil Change Plus®, batteries and brake, alignment, and diagnostic services.
- KC HiLites: Police, firefighters and military members receive up to 10% off with ID.
- Pep Boys: Save 10% discount at their local store.
Clothing & Shoe Discounts
- Allen Edmunds: Receive 15% off regular-priced merchandise with ID.
- American Giant: Active duty, reservists, National Guard, veterans, and military family members can receive 20% with verification.
- Bonobos: 20% on five orders over the course of a year.
- Buckle: Active duty and veteran members of the United States Armed Forces, including National Guard and Reserves, their spouses and dependents, may receive a 10% discount on regular and sale purchases. Some exclusions may apply.
- Cole Haan: 20% discount at Cole Haan.
- Champion: Additional 10% off with verification.
- DC Shoes: 15% to military members, first responders and teachers.
- Dickies: Take 10% off with military verification.
- Eastbay: Eastbay offers all U.S. military service members of the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, and their eligible dependents 15% off online purchases.
- Fanatics: Enjoy 15% off all orders for veterans, service members and first responders, in addition to free shipping for orders delivered to the U.S., P.O. Boxes, FPO and APO boxes.
- Foot Locker: 15% off most purchases with military ID.
- Hanes: 10% off with verification.
- Merrell: Members of the US Armed Forces, veterans and their families can receive a 10% discount on every order with valid military ID.
- NBA Store: Members of the military and first responders can enjoy a 15% discount with valid ID.
- New Balance: 10% discount to individuals with a .mil email address.
- NFL Shop: 15% discount with valid ID.
- The Original Foot Alignment Socks: 50% off foot alignment socks with a .mil email address.
- Rack Room Shoes: Every Tuesday, U.S. military personnel and their families receive a 10% discount on their entire in-store purchase with valid military ID. Plus, get 20% off during select holidays like Memorial Day, Veterans Day and the Fourth of July.
- Roxy: 15% discount to first responders, military members and teachers.
- Sperry: 15% off your purchase.
- Sports Fever: 10% discount with your .mil email address.
- Under Armour: Under Armour offers a military discount of 10% off the entire purchase for active duty, retirees, veterans, military spouses and military family members, as well as a first responders such as active police, fire,and EMT customers.
- Wilson’s Leather: Various military discounts with ID verification.
- Wrangler: 10% discount to active duty service members and veterans.
Computer & Electronics Discounts
- Apple: 10% off Apple products and accessories.
- Lenovo: Active military, reservists, veterans and immediate family members receive a 7% cart discount on their entire purchase that is stackable with instant savings and on-site and affiliate coupons.
- Targus: 25% off your entire order at Targus.com.
- Bass Pro Shops & Cabela’s: 5% off select gear every day.
- Modell’s Sporting Goods: Military members and first responders can receive a 10% hero discount.
- Musician’s Friend: Take 10% off an order of $199 or more with valid military ID.
- YETI: Various discounted prices.
Home & Outdoors Discounts
- Frigidaire: 25% discount on all parts, accessories and filters purchased on Frigidaire.com to military servicemen and women, first responders and teachers.
- Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores: Military service members and eligible family members receive 15% off their purchase every day.
- Lowe’s Home Improvement: Active military personnel and veterans get 10% off most purchases with military ID.
- Sherwin-Williams: Military members and veterans plus their spouses receive 15% off of paints, stains and painting supplies.
- Yankee Candle: 10% on every purchase and this can be combined with other discounts. Just present your military ID to receive this discount.
- WORX Tools: One-time 10% discount code on Worx tools.
- Chuck E Cheese’s: Military families receive special offers with show of military ID.
- Golden Corral: Annual Military Appreciation Night with a free “thank you” dinner to any person who has served in the US military. Promotional card required.
- HomeTown Buffet: Offers a 15% daily military discount to all active duty, reserve or retired military personnel in uniform or with a valid ID. In addition, on Military Monday, HTB proudly acknowledges all current and former military personnel by providing the service member and up to three other family members with a special discount.
- Outback Steakhouse: 10% off with military ID.
- Texas de Brazil: 20% hero’s discount to military members, EMS and teachers.
- Texas Steakhouse & Saloon: 10% discount with military ID every day!
Travel & Hotel Discounts
- Alamo Car Rental: Varying discounted prices.
- Allegiant Air: U.S. active duty or reserve duty and National Guard can receive up to two (2) pieces of checked baggage free and priority boarding at no charge, along with other benefits.
- Amtrak: Military personnel receive 10% off the lowest available fare and get ahead of the ticket line.
- Avis Car Rental: Save up to 25% on rental rates.
- Blue Star Museums: Military members can enjoy free admission to over 2,000 museums as a part of this collaboration among the National Endowment for the Arts, Blue Star Families, the Department of Defense and museums across America.
- Budget Car Rental: 25% off base rates when renting from a participating location. Use Budget Customer Discount (BCD) number X612500.
- Castle Resorts: Active duty and retired military members can receive special discounted rates.
- Disney Parks: The company offers both specially priced theme park tickets and rates at select Disney Resort Hotels
- Greyhound: 10% off full-priced tickets when purchased at the station.
- Hertz Rental Cars: Various discounted prices.
- Hyatt Hotels: Various discounted rates.
- JetBlue: Military members and veterans receive a 5% discount on base fares and a baggage waiver.
- La Quinta Inns & Suites: Save 12% with your military discount.
- Legoland: Active duty military members can enjoy free admission at Legoland Florida.
- National Car Rental: Various discounted prices.
- Red Roof Inn: Active duty military members can save 15% on bookings, while veterans can save up to 20%.
- Sandals: Military members, firefighters, police and FEMA members can receive an additional 10% savings in addition to promotions.
- Super 8: Active and retired military members and their spouses can get 15% off at Super 8.
- Thrifty Car Rental: 5% discounts to Veterans Advantage members
- United Airlines: U.S. military veterans, active duty military, National Guard and Reserve members, and their families receive up to a 5% discount on flights.
- USGS: Free national park admission for active duty military members.
- VetTix: Free tickets to events.
- Waves of Honor: Free and reduced admission to Sea World, Busch Gardens and more.
With everything going on in the world, it seems as though Active Duty military members and Veterans always get the short end of the stick. As a small way to show our appreciation, we have compiled a list of the various locations that honor a Military Discount. Further, if you frequently use these offers then be sure to bookmark this page.
It is our job to consistently update this post to help you continue saving money. The best way to be successful is to save and pay yourself first. If you are interested in more ways to make the most of your dollars, then be sure to view our lists of Coupons, Gift Card Deals and Restaurant Promotions here on HMB!