Whether you are looking for an amazing pair of shoes or love athletic clothes it is hard to go wrong with Nike. As a well established brand with many stores, Nike offers military personnel a 10% off discount that may vary on location.
Personally I usually stick with Nike for shoes as I find them quite comfortable and lightweight. Yet they also have great athletic wear that keeps you dry when working out. This discount is available nationwide, in-store only. Keep in mind that certain stores may give discounts differently so it isn’t a bad idea to call ahead. When you find what you are looking for simply present your military ID to be able to obtain this discount.
Nike Military Discount Promotion
- Learn More!
- Discount: 10% off
- Eligibility: Active duty, reservists, and retirees
- Availability: Nationwide, in-store only (Locator)
- Expiration: None
- Terms and Conditions: Military personnel, their dependents and spouses can enjoy 10% off Nike.com purchases. The discount applies to active, veteran, retired & reservist US Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, and Coast Guard personnel. To get the military discount on Nike.com, you’ll need to first verify eligibility. After completing the verification, we’ll issue a single-use promo code for 10% off most products. Once you redeem the promo code during checkout, we’ll apply the discount.
Get 10% Off
- Go to Nike’s eligibility page
- View and verify your eligibility
- Receive and apply your 10% promo code
Keeping in shape is an important lifestyle decision for many individuals. Nike wants to give a 10% off discount towards purchases when presented a military ID. Be mindful that when heading down to your local store, call ahead to see if they offer the military discount!
They have athletic clothing and shoes that aim to optimize your training routine or reduce sweat. I highly recommend Nike when looking to replace athletic clothing or if you are looking for a new pair of shoes.
Be sure to check out other ways to get Military Discounts during Veterans Day and Memorial Day. Also find more ways to Save Money throughout the year, and keep track of our extensive list of Best Military Discounts, all here for you on HMB!
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $150 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account: Enjoy a $100 bonus when you open and fund an Aspiration Spend & Save Account with a deposit of $10 or more, and use their Aspiration debit card to make at least $1,000 worth of cumulative transactions within the first 60 calendar days from account opening. Learn More---Aspiration Review|