Samsung Pay has a rewards program that lets you earns points on every purchase you make with it and lets you redeem those points with gift cards from major retailers to Samsung products. For a limited amount of time Samsung is offering 2X points on Sundays. Make sure to take advantage of this deal as Samsung offers you points no matter how small or large your transaction is.
Samsung 2X Points:
- Promotion: 2X Points
- Expiration: Unknown
- Requirements: Have Samsung Pay
- What To Do: Make a purchase on Sunday with Samsung Pay
- Terms: You are limited to one transaction per minute, if you complete several transactions in the 5 minutes you will only receive points for one of these qualifying transactions. Points will be awarded within 24 hours of the qualified transaction, and points will expire at the end of the calendar month one year after they earn the points.
- Transaction Rates with 2X Rewards Rates
- Entry Level: 20 points per transaction
- Silver Level: 40 points per transaction
- Gold Level: 60 points per transaction
- Platinum Level: 80 points per transaction
- Usual Transaction Rates
Earn 2X Samsung Points:
- Use the Samsung Pay App on your phone and sign in
- Register your eligible Credit/Debit Card since not all cards are accepted
- Make a qualifying purchase via Samsung Pay on Sundays to receive 2X points
Samsung Pay is currently offering 2X Rewards Points on transactions completed on Sundays for a limited amount of time. If you’re a few points short from your next Samsung Reward then make sure to take advantage of this promotion and earn 2X Reward Points on transactions made on Sundays. For more ways to Save Money, check out our listings!
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express offers $200 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
You'll earn 3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%), 2% cash back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores, and 1% back on other purchases.
There are no annual fees with this card (See Rates & Fees).