Samsung Pay is an app that turn your Samsung device into a mobile wallet, store your favorite cards on your device and not have to worry about keeping track of multiple cards again. If you have a Samsung device and a Capital One card then we got news you can use. Samsung Pay is targeting a lucky few users with a special promotion, complete 3 transactions with your Capital One card using Samsung Pay to receive $10 Amazon gift card. This is a targeted offer so check your mobile app to see if you qualify today. Remember to take advantage of this offer prior to the expiration date August 17, 2017.
Table of Contents
Samsung Pay Capital One Promotion
- Learn More!
- Promotion: Get $10 Amazon gift card
- Expiration Date: 7:00 p.m. CT August 17, 2017
- Availability: Select Samsung Pay members only.
- Requirement: Must be target for special offer. A Samsung device with Samsung Pay. A valid Capital One card.
- What To Do: Make 3 qualifying purchases using your Capital One card with Samsung Pay.
- Terms: A Qualifying Purchase can be completed by using the App to authorize payment with a Qualifying Card. Only one (1) Qualifying Purchase per three (3) minutes will count toward this Offer. If multiple purchases are made within three (3) minutes, only one (1) will count toward this Offer.
How to Earn $10 Amazon Gift Card:
- Check Samsung Pay app to see if you qualify for $10 Amazon gift card promotion.
- Enroll in the Samsung Pay Capital One promotion.
- Make 3 qualifying purchases (at least 3 minutes apart) with your Capital One card using Samsung Pay.
- A $10 Amazon gift card will be added to your Samsung Pay account!
If you are targeted by Samsung Pay promotion then make the most out of it because not everyone is that lucky. Just make 3 qualifying purchases at least three minutes apart using your Capital One card on a device with Samsung Pay. After you complete three qualifying purchases after enrolled in this offer, you will receive a $10 Amazon gift card in your Samsung Pay account. If you like offers like this, you can find out more ways to save money in this section of our blog!
The American Express Blue Business CashTM Card offers up to $300 back to boost your business. You can earn up to $100 in the form of statement credits at each of the following merchants: Dell Technologies, DocuSign or FedEx after you make an eligible purchase on your new Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
You'll earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to us and other factors.
This card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).