Priority Pass is expanding their restaurant options into the program allowing travelers to receive credit for food & drinks at various airports. The most recent addition to SFO (San Francisco International Airport) at Terminal 3.
From 5:00 AM to 9:00 PM daily. For Cardholders who pay for individual visits or guest visits, please check this particular offer against your visit fee to ensure it represents value for you. We advise Cardholders to review full Conditions of access below before visiting.
Editor’s Note: The easiest way to be a Priority Pass member is to simply have the Chase Sapphire Reserve Card, The Platinum Card from American Express, The Business Platinum Card from American Express, Hilton Honors Ascend from American Express, Hilton Honors Aspire, Citi Prestige Card, Barclaycard Gold & Black, City National Bank Visa Infinite, U.S. Bank Altitude Reserve, or The Ritz Carlton Credit Card. These cards come with Priority Pass. Most cards will only let you have up to 2 guests with you in the lounge or you can get unlimited guest with a Chase Sapphire Reserve Card or the The Ritz Carlton Credit Card.
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on flights
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.
How To Locate
Airside – after Security, Concourse F, near Gate 82. Please note that the restaurant may exceed their seating limit at certain times of the day & access to the restaurant is at their sole discretion.
Terms & Additional Information
- Cardholders can use their lounge visit entitlement to receive US$28 off the bill. Each US$28 deduction represents a single lounge visit within the Cardholder’s existing lounge visit allocation for which the Cardholder will, where applicable, be charged. E.g. if a Cardholder registers 1 Guest they will receive US$56 off their bill which will be charged as 1 Cardholder visit + 1 Guest visit on their account. Only 1 Card per visit per Cardholder will be accepted and at point of registration.
- The US$28 is valid for the purchase of any meal and/or drinks. To be eligible, Cardholders must present a valid Card and Boarding Pass with confirmed same-day travel before placing an order.
- Cardholder may only register 1 Guest per visit to receive US$28 deduction. Any additional guests will not be eligible for US$28 deduction.
- US$$28 is non-transferable & cannot be exchanged for cash substitute or refund if the final bill is lower than US$28 per person.
- Cardholder is responsible for the balance if total final bill exceeds US$28 per person. Any remaining balance cannot be used towards gratuity.
- Priority Pass and its Affiliates Companies shall not be liable should the offer value be less than Customers lounge visit entitlement. Customers who pay for lounge and guest visits are advised to review program Conditions of Use prior to accessing the offer.
The Business Platinum Card® from American Express has a welcome offer of 120,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $15,000 on eligible purchases with your Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
• 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com.
• 1.5X Membership Rewards points on eligible purchases at US construction material & hardware suppliers, electronic goods retailers and software & cloud system providers, and shipping providers, as well as on purchases of $5,000 or more everywhere else, on up to $2 million of these purchases per calendar year.
• 1X points for each dollar you spend on eligible purchases
• Unlock over $1,000 in value per year for statement credits on select purchases, including tech, recruiting and wireless with the Business Platinum Card.
• $200 Airline Fee Credit: Select one qualifying airline and then receive up to $200 in statement credits per calendar year when incidental fees are charged by the airline to your Card or any of the Additional Cards on your Platinum Card account.
• $189 CLEAR Credit: CLEAR uses biometrics to assign you a touchless ID, allowing you to move faster through security at select airports and stadiums across the U.S. You can cover the cost of a CLEAR membership with up to $189 in statement credits per calendar year after you pay for CLEAR with your Business Platinum Card.
This card does come with a $695 annual fee. (See Rates & Fees)
Definitely stop by and take advantage of this priority pass perk while you’re waiting for your flight: watch sports, news, movies and interactive entertainment and enjoy their ballpark styled menu that includes sandwiches, burgers, salads, and a full bar. Keep up with the latest Priority Pass offerings! If you’re interested in more credit cards and their benefits, see our list of the Best Credit Card Promotions.
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.