You can earn a $50 or $100 Referral Bonus when you refer someone or a business to open an account with Sandy Spring Bank.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- $50 for personal; $100 for business account:
- Complete this certificate, give it to a friend or family member, and invite them to open any Sandy Spring Bank checking account.
- Ask them to complete the new client section of the certificate and present it when they open a checking account.
- Your reward automatically will be deposited to your account within 30 days after your friend opens their new checking account, orders a debit card, and makes three debit card purchases during the third statement cycle. Plus, your friend will also receive a deposit to their account of the same value.
Sandy Spring Bank $50 or $100 Referral Bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account, Business Checking
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Yes, Sensitive
- Opening Deposit: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $250 (Mastercard and Visa only)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Closing Account Fee: $25 if you closed within 180 days
(No Expiration Date Listed)
- Minimum account opening deposit of $50 for the new checking account.
- Only referrals of new households qualify for the reward – a new household is one where the client has not had a Sandy Spring Bank deposit account, loan, or other banking relationship within the last 90 days.
- The reward will be deposited to accounts in good standing within 30 days after the new checking account orders a debit card and makes 3 debit card purchases during the 3rd statement cycle.
- Offer subject to change and cancellation without notice and may not be combined with any other offers.
- All applicable taxes are the sole responsibility of the recipient.
At Sandy Spring Bank, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.
Be sure to check out our latest Sandy Spring Bank Promotions or check out our full list of bank promotions to keep updated on amazing offers!
I’d recommend opting out of overdraft protection, got a soft pull for my experience with them
Rodger Tryton says
Hmmm the fee avoidance (balance req) is kind of high!
btw, when i search chase bonus on google this is the third site listed on page one. Props to Anthony Nguyen for being able to do that. – Rodger