“The smart, easy way to manage your money,” is with the Santander Student Value Checking Account! With its smart and easy features, enjoy no monthly maintenance fees, no minimum balance, fee-free international transfers and more.
Currently, they are even offering a free $25 bonus when you sign up with their student value account. Just open your account by March 31, 2019 and make 10 debit card purchases within 60 days of account opening. Read on if you’re interested in the Santander Student Value Checking Account!
- between 16 to 25 years old (with a legal guardian as co-owner for those under 18).
- Proof of enrollment in a college, university or other undergraduate-level school is required.
- No Monthly Maintenance fee & No Minimum Balance
- Wide Network + MoneyPass Networks ATMs: Access to over 3,000 branches and over 5,300 ATMs, transactions made within the network of 24,000 MoneyPass ATMs nationwide are free of charge.
- Mobile Banking: Make deposits, send transfers, and set customization alerts at your convenience from your phone or laptop.
- Apple Pay: Santander’s debit and credit card are compatible with Apple Pay, a simple and secure way to make purchases and send or receive money.
- Domestic non-Santander ATM: $2, Includes ATMs in Puerto Rico as well.
- International ATM: $6, Waived at Santander ATMs in Mexico
- Paper Statements: $3 Per statement.
- International Debit Card Transaction: 4%, For international cash withdrawal or purchase using your debit card.
- International ATM Card Transaction: 3%, For international cash withdrawal using your ATM card.
- Replacement Card: $30, Expedited.
- Insufficient Funds: $35, Per item returned on item paid (max 6 items per business day).
- Sustained Overdraft: $35, Applies to accounts in the red for 5 consecutive days.
If you’re interested in sending international transfer fee-free, check out the Santander Student Value Checking Account! They offer other benefits such as no monthly fees and no minimum balance as well.
If you’re an international student or know one who needs to send transfers home, then make sure to send them this post. Additionally, you can easily earn a $25 bonus when you complete a few requirements. Check out our Best Student Checking Accounts, here on HMB!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $500 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $15,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $500 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|