For a limited time, Amex is offering you $10 statement credit at qualifying NYC restaurants when you spend $50 or more. So dine at your favorite restaurant while saving money! You must spend at least $50 in a single transaction so make sure you bring along a partner or just enjoy a nice meal yourself! This offer ends September 30, 2015 so check it out before it’s too late.
Amex $10 Off Summary:
- Sign Up Offer
- Expiration Date: September 30, 2015
- Availability: Nationwide
- Additional Advice: There is a limit of 1 statement credit per enrolled card. However, if you have multiple American Express Cards, then you can earn the $10 reward for each card.
How To Get The $10 Back:
- Enroll your eligible American Express Card
- Spend $50 or more in a single transaction using your enrolled card at Qualifying NYC Restaurants from September 1st to September 30, 2015.
- Get a $10 Statement Credit after you spend $50
Amex is offering a $10 statement credit after you spend $50 or more at participating NYC restaurants. This is a great deal and it just takes minutes to sign up. If you have an American Express card and will be in the NYC area during September, then go ahead and sign up! If not, then check out all our other ways to Make Money Online!
The Chase Ink Business Cash Card offers $750 bonus cash back after you spend $7,500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year, 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year, & 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn.
This card comes with no annual fee. You'll be able to take advantage of employee cards at no additional cost.