There had been allegations that The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company sold wild bird food that was tainted with pesticides. If you purchased Scotts Morning Song Bird Food products between November 1, 2005 and May 1, 2008, you could get a full refund from the Scotts Morning Song Bird Food Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, Scott’s has admitted that all of its 70 million bags of bird food that were sold during this time period were toxic to the wild bird population.. So if you are eligible, file a claim by July 1, 2019 to receive your potential award!
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as CIT Bank, Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, Discover Bank, Huntington Bank, and TD Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$475 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $700||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$225 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $270||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
Scotts Morning Song Lawsuit
- Scotts Morning Song Bird Food Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: July 1, 2019
- Who’s Eligible: Those who purchased a bag of Scotts Bird Feed between November 1, 2005 and May 1, 2008
- Estimated Amount: $100 – Full Refund
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Morning Song Bird Food Litigation, Case No. 3:12-cv-01592, in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
How To File a Claim
- Head over to the Scotts Morning Song Bird Food Claim Form
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by July 1, 2019 to receive your potential award!
For individuals that purchased a bag of Scotts Bird Feed between November 1, 2005 and May 1, 2008, then you are eligible for a potential award from theScotts Morning Song Bird Food Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, Scotts had put toxic pesticides that were harmful to the birds. So if you are eligible, file a claim by July 1, 2019 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!