There had been allegations that The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company sold wild bird food that was tainted with pesticides. If you purchased Scotts Morning Song Bird Food products between November 1, 2005 and May 1, 2008, you could get a full refund from the Scotts Morning Song Bird Food Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, Scott’s has admitted that all of its 70 million bags of bird food that were sold during this time period were toxic to the wild bird population.. So if you are eligible, file a claim by July 1, 2019 to receive your potential award!
Scotts Morning Song Lawsuit
- Scotts Morning Song Bird Food Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: July 1, 2019
- Who’s Eligible: Those who purchased a bag of Scotts Bird Feed between November 1, 2005 and May 1, 2008
- Estimated Amount: $100 – Full Refund
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Morning Song Bird Food Litigation, Case No. 3:12-cv-01592, in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
How To File a Claim
- Head over to the Scotts Morning Song Bird Food Claim Form
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by July 1, 2019 to receive your potential award!
For individuals that purchased a bag of Scotts Bird Feed between November 1, 2005 and May 1, 2008, then you are eligible for a potential award from theScotts Morning Song Bird Food Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, Scotts had put toxic pesticides that were harmful to the birds. So if you are eligible, file a claim by July 1, 2019 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
I think that’s really great; however what about NON GMO wild birdseed ? How many birds suffer and are effected by chemicals that harm their bodies and kill them?? I believe that the birds should be compensated for their loss!
How does this help the birds that were poisoned and possibly became ill and died ?
Shouldn’t they be getting compensated in some way, or their families??
Got my check today for $599.99 I wonder if a lot of people didn’t claim their purchases because, “it’s just birdseed”. I’ve never gotten a class action settlement anywhere near this big before. . . I got less than $1 from a gun lawsuit for a manual safety lever problem. Go figure.