Consider selling all of those items you don’t need anymore. Check to see if you have been targeted from eBay because they are currently offering sellers a chance to save by giving a 50% discount on final value fees for the first 5 items that is sold for $50 or more. Those who are eligible must have received an email and/or message on eBay about this special promotion. For those who have been targeted, simply activate the offer(YMMV) and start listing your items for sale today! Be sure to take advantage of this offer as you can definitely earn money from selling your items, while saving an additional amount from cutting down on those costly fees!
eBay 50% Off Selling Fees:
- Activate Your eBay Offer Now
- Promotion: 50% discount on final value fees for the first 5 items that is sold for $50 or more
- Expiration Date: Will end on the date specified in the message you received through e-mail
- Availability: Members have received eBay email/message about offer
- Terms: Invited sellers (“Sellers”) who activate the offer, and pursuant to the terms and conditions set forth herein, list in the auction-style, auction-style with the Buy It Now feature added, or fixed price formats (including Good ‘Til Cancelled listings), with any listing duration, during the Promotion Period, will receive a 50% discount on final value fees (collectively referred to as “Promotion”) for the first 5 items sold for $50 or more.
How To Earn 50% Discount:
- Activate your eBay offer if you have been targeted.
- List your item in the auction-style in eBay.
- Receive a 50% discount on final value fees for items $50 or more!
Are you a seller on eBay and did you get targeted for this offer? Well, good news for you! This is your opportunity to get a 50% discount on final value fees for the first 5 items that is sold for $50 or more! Quite a great deal if you sell on eBay quite frequently, so be sure to activate this offer now! YMMV. If you’re looking for more ways to Save Money, be sure to also check out all of the Discounted Gift Card Deals offered here at HMB!
With the American Express Blue Business CashTM Card, you'll earn a $250 statement credit after you make $3,000 in purchases on your Card in your first 3 months.
Plus, earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to American Express and other factors.
This card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).