For individuals that who signed independent contracting agreements with 7180 Sunset Blvd. Inc., and/or Three Group Inc. to perform at either Seventh Veil and/or Royal Palace between March 23, 2013 and Jan. 1, 2017, and/or Crazy Girls between March 23, 2013 and Jan. 31, 2019., you are eligible for a potential award from the Seventh Veil, Royal Palace Dancer Wages Class Action Lawsuit
According to the lawsuit, a dancer was classified as an independent contractor and not as an employee. Furthermore, the dancers were forced to pay state and house fees in order to work, but under California wage and hour law, employees are entitled to minimum wage, overtime and meal and rest breaks.
7180 Sunset and Third Group denies all acts of allegations, however, they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation. So if you are eligible, file a claim by June 5, 2019 to receive your potential award!
Table of Contents
Seventh Veil, Royal Palace Dancer Wages Lawsuit
- Seventh Veil, Royal Palace Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: June 5, 2019
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members include “all individuals who signed an independent contractor agreement and a) performed at the Seventh Veil and/or Royal Palace (also known as Star Strip) night clubs during the period March 23, 2013 to January 1, 2017; and/or b) performed at the Crazy Girls night club during the period March 23, 2013 through January 31, 2019.”
- Estimated Amount: $868
- Proof of Purchase: Class Members who do not receive Notice will need to submit a Request for Inclusion Form.
- Case Name & Number: Jasmine Hayes v. 7180 Sunset Blvd. Inc., et al., Case No. BC597517, in the Superior Court of the State of California
How To File a Claim
- Head over to the Seventh Veil, Royal Palace Claim Form
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by June 5, 2019 to receive your potential award!
If you are a dance who signed an individual contract agreement with 7180 Sunset Blvd Inc or Three Group Inc, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Seventh Veil, Royal Palace Dancer Wages Class Action Lawsuit !
According to the lawsuit, , a dancer was classified as an independent contractor and not as an employee. So if you are eligible, file a claim by June 5, 2019 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get $350 when you open an Advance checking account, fund account with at least $5,000 in New Money in combined checking and savings accounts within 30 calendar days of account opening and maintain balance for 90 days AND set-up monthly direct deposits from a third party into the checking account for 3 consecutive months Member FDIC Terms|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB619 by July 1, 2019 along with high interest rate of 2.10% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by July 15, 2019 to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking: Earn $200 bonus when you open a Huntington 5 Checking account and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $200 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 5 Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days.
Apply Now---Huntington 5 Checking Review
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Additionally you can earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Checking & Savings Review|