Check out Sharebuilder $55 Costco Custodial Bonus Direct Link.
From the website:
Open an account, we’ll toss in a $55 bonus
We’re all searching for the perfect gift, especially for the children in our lives. Most times you have to settle — for something that’s just okay. Not this year.
Take advantage of our holiday bonus. You’ll start building a gift that will make a difference in a child’s life: a ShareBuilder custodial account.
Use Promotional Code: CSTOCKGIFT07
You might want to wait a couple of months if you just opened a Sharebuilder account. Too many accounts within a short period can get you flagged. However, you can always open one for your wife and kids.
You can go through the Direct link above or follow these steps and enter the CSTOCKGIFT07 promotion code. Follow these Hustler’s steps:
- Sign up to your new Sharebuilder account.
- Click on the “open an account” tab.
- Select account type Individual Account and then click “Get Started”.
- Select “No I don’t have an account” and fill out the owner information and username/password information. Click “Next”.
- Fill out the rest of the form. Click “Next” to fill out second form. Under Promotion Code, enter: CSTOCKGIFT07.
- Select “Sharebuilder Basic Account” (Don’t select Standard or Advantage as those programs have monthly fees).
- Deposit $5 from your checking account, Fund your account with an Electronic funds deposit from savings or checking account .
- Make a $5 minimum investment ($4 is the fee, $1 is the crap stock)
- Receive email that you got the promotion.
- Wait 4-6 weeks to get your bonus.
- Withdraw all your money, and let the $1 stock rot forever.
- Rinse and Repeat with different promo code every 2-3 months. (I don’t think I need to tell you this but, open one for husband/wife, or kid(s), etc. to make more money)
[…] Lets not forget about Costco $55 Sharebuilder bonus. Since two people can be on one membership, both might be able to qualify. On top of that, I wrote extensively about Costco $55 Sharebuilder custodial account bonus. […]