Available nationwide, Spectrum Credit Union is offering the chance to earn a $25 Bonus when you refer friends and family to open a checking account with them before March 31, 2019.
To acquire the bonus, simply spread the word of Spectrum Credit Union to your friends and family members. Additionally, have them fill out the form and bring it to a branch when they come in to open an account. Finally, when they successfully open an account, Spectrum CU will deposit $25 to your savings account. Take advantage of this promotion before it ends at the end of the month.
Once all the requirements are met, you will have access to a range of features to better your banking experience. If you are interested, be sure to check out this referral as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: Be sure to check to see if you are eligible to become a member at Spectrum Credit Union using their membership page for more info.
Credit goes to Lindsay for letting us know about this bank referral. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank referral and get paid up to $15!
Editor’s Note: The $25 referral program for existing members runs all year long, but during Membership Drives, Spectrum Credit Union also offers rewards to new members.
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Promotions|
|Discover Cashback Debit: Get rewarded with a new kind of online checking account. Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, that's up to $360 Debit Card Cashback Bonus per year! There are no monthly fees or balance requirements. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Cashback Debit Review
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings + Essential Checking: Earn $100 bonus when you open when you open a High Yield Savings account and Essential Checking account. You must open your new Essential Checking account at the same time as your High Yield Savings account and have a Direct Deposit totaling at least $1,000 from a third party within the first 60 days of account opening to your Essential Checking account to qualify.
Apply Now---Axos Bank High Yield Savings + Essential Checking Review
Table of Contents
Spectrum Credit Union Referral Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Spectrum Credit Union Referral Promotion PDF Printout
- Referrer Bonus: $25 Bonus
- Referee Bonus: $50 Bonus
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: Nationwide (ATM Locator)
- Expiration Date: 03/31/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $25 for Savings Account
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: $25, See below
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
How To Earn Spectrum CU Bonus
- Simply spread the word of Spectrum Credit Union to your friends and family members.
- Have them fill out the form and bring it to a branch when they come in to open an account before March 31, 2019.
- They have to bring a minimum opening deposit of $25 for their new Savings Account that has to be opened as well.
- Finally, when they successfully open an account, Spectrum CU will deposit $25 to your savings account.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
Savings Account: If the balance on your savings account falls below $25, Spectrum CU will charge a monthly low balance fee.
Make sure you check out Spectrum Credit Union to learn more about the $25 referral bonus. Don’t forget this bonus will be reported on form 1099-INT. Be sure to take advantage of this opportunity before it expires!
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs.