Didn’t win the Powerball jackpot? Don’t be glum, Spirit offers 1,000 Free Bonus Sign Up Miles when you enter your name and Free Spirit loyalty number in their Billion-Mile Jackpot promotion, miles will be posted to your account within 14 days. It’s a guarantee win, for 1,000 points at least. Basically its a sign up to receive communications from their frequent flier program, Free Spirit. But free miles are still free so it’s a painless process and you don’t even have get out your credit card. Speaking of which, this is great for you card holders to keep your points alive as spirit miles expire after three months of no earning activity.
Table of Contents
Spirit 1,000 Free Bonus Sign Up Miles:
- Sign Up
- Requirements: Must enroll with your full name and Free Spirit loyalty number. If you don’t have a Free Spirit account you can sign up for one, it’s free.
- Offer: Get up to 1,000 Spirit miles
- Terms: Spirit Airlines will attempt to, but is not obligated to, e-mail statements and FREE SPIRIT program information to any member electing to receive these statements via e-mail, provided, that Spirit is not responsible for any lost, misdirected, bounced, or late delivery of any email sent by Spirit. FREE SPIRIT Miles will expire when an account becomes inactive for a period of 3 months or more. An “inactive” account is one that has no miles credited to it from any source during the preceding 3 months. Mileage credit shall remain in a member’s FREE SPIRIT account until it is redeemed for award travel or until it expires, whichever occurs first.
How to Get 1,000 Spirit Miles Bonus:
- Visit Spirit’s Billion-Mile Jackpot Enrollment site.
- Complete the short form by entering your name and Free Spirit frequent flier number.
- Submit the newsletter sign up form.
- Allow 14 days for miles to be posted to your account.
Spirit 1,000 Free Bonus Sign Up Miles is a pretty nice deal considering their reward flights start at 2,500 miles. Their frequent flyer program is free to enroll and they have competitive low fares in the economy line market. If anything these points will help stall the expiration of any existing points you do have. Look for more rewards at our Points, Miles & Bonuses page!
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
You'll have the opportunity to earn:
• 4X Membership Rewards Points on Restaurants, including takeout and delivery, plus, earn 4X points for Uber Eats purchases too.
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees).