If you are are an owner of a copyright to a musical composition you may be eligible for a potential award from the Spotify Copyright Owners Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Spotify allegedly made musical compositions that had copyrights available for interactive streaming and/or limited download without a license. Spotify argues and believes that the plaintiff’s factual and legal allegations in the case are incorrect. Spotify also denies any fault and wrong doing but has agreed to settle the lawsuit, If you’re eligible, submit a claim form to receive your potential award by June 29, 2018!
Spotify Copyright Owners CAL:
- Spotify Copyright Owners Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 06/29/2018
- Who’s Eligible: To be eligible you must fulfill the following 3 conditions. First, you must be the owner of the copyright in a musical composition. Second, you or someone else must have applied for or received a certificate of registration from the United States Copyright Office on or before June 29, 2018. Third, Spotify must have made that musical composition available for interactive streaming and/or limited downloading without a license between December 28, 2012 and June 29, 2018.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: None Listed
- Case Name & Number: Ferrick V. Spotify US Inc No. 1:16-cv-8412 (AJN) United States District Court For The Southern District of New York
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Spotify Copyright Owners Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form to receive your potential award by June 29, 2018!
Hey! Do you own a copyright for a musical composition that Spotify used in their interactive streaming and/or limited download? If so you may be eligible for a potential award from the Spotify Copyright Owners Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, plaintiffs of the case claim that Spotify had musical compositions with copyright made available for interactive streaming and/or limited download. If you held ownership of a copyright of a musical composition that Spotify used you may be eligible for a potential award by June 29, 2018! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
• You're eligible for a $2,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities.
• Within 45 days of coupon enrollment, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts and maintain the balance for at least 90 days from coupon enrollment.
• Get $2,000 when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Enjoy your $2,000 bonus which will be deposited into your account within 40 days.
• Speak with a Private Client Banker to open your Chase Private Client Checking account today. Schedule your meeting at your nearest branch or over the phone.
• No ATM fees worldwide.
• No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers; can be completed online or over the phone.
• Experience a financial relationship that brings you more.
• Save time and money with better banking benefits and special services.