Sprint is currently settling a class action lawsuit and offering a $7 refund concerning charges for unauthorized third-party services on its customers’ wireless bills. If you received charges from Premium SMS (PSMS) services such as ringtones, wallpapers, and text message subscriptions for horoscopes and celebrity gossip, you can file a claim by 12/31/2015 and receive your refund. Sprint denies all liability in this PSMS lawsuit and is settling the case outside of court to avoid further litigation.
|U.S. Bank Business Checking: Earn a $300 bonus when you open a new, eligible U.S. Bank business checking account online with promo code AF49ZCB and complete qualifying activities, subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through August 31, 2022. Member FDIC.
Apply Now---U.S. Bank Business Checking Review
|Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking: Earn $750 bonus when you open a Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking account and make total deposits of at least $20,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $750 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met. This account is for larger businesses with high monthly transaction volume. Apply Now---Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking Review|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking: Earn $400 bonus when you open a Huntington Unlimited Business Checking account and make total deposits of at least $5,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $400 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met. This account is for businesses with higher checking activity and greater cash flow needs. Apply Now---Huntington Unlimited Business Checking Review|
|Huntington Business Checking 100: Earn $100 bonus when you open a Huntington Business 100 Checking account and make total deposits of at least $2,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $100 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met. This account is ideal for start-ups and small businesses with lower balances and checking activity. Apply Now---Huntington Business Checking 100 Review|
Sprint Premium SMS Class Action Lawsuit:
- Sprint Premium SMS Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 12/31/2015
- Who’s Eligible: Current and former Sprint postpaid and prepaid customers who paid for unauthorized third-party PSMS charges after July 1, 2010 and who did not receive a credit for those charges.
- Estimated Amount: If you have not received a refund already, you are eligible for full refunds for the unauthorized third-party charges. If you use a Sprint prepaid service such as Virgin Mobile, Boost Mobile, Sprint Prepaid, and Assurance Wireless, you are eligible for a one-time $7.00 refund for unauthorized charges if you haven’t received one already.
- Proof of Purchase: Mobile #
- Case Name & Number: Consumer Financial Protection Bureau v. Sprint Corporation, Case No. 14-cv-09931, in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York.
Sprint customers that have received unauthorized charges from premium features such as ringtones and wallpaper can get a $7 refund. If you think you have been affected by these charges, just fill out the claim form and provide your mobile number. Check out more Class Action Lawsuit Settlements.