Do you love grocery stores that offer fresh ingredients and produce? Then you should check out Sprouts Farmers Market. They’ve recently revamped their app, and are now offering a Free Frozen Entree when you download it!
This app comes with a huge list of awesome benefits and features. If you already shop at Sprouts, then there’s no excuse to not download this amazing app. If you’re looking to try out Sprouts for the first time, this app promotion is totally free, so take advantage of it while you still can!
The United ClubSM Infinite Card offers 100,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
• 4X miles per $1 spent on United purchases including tickets, Economy Plus, inflight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, and other United charges.
• 2X miles per $1 spent on all other travel
• 2X miles per $1 spent on dining including eligible delivery services
• 1X mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
Get one-year complimentary DashPass, a membership for both DoorDash and Caviar that provides unlimited deliveries with $0 delivery fees and lower service fees on eligible orders. After that, you are automatically enrolled in DashPass at the current monthly rate. Activate by 12/31/24.
This card does carry an annual fee of $525. However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry, TSA PreCheck or NEXUS fee credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) by getting your first and second checked bags for free!
Sprouts App Promotion
- Download the App!
- Promotion: Free Frozen Entree
- Promo Codes: EZMEALS19, MAINSQUEEZE, COCO19
- Expiration: April 17, 2019
- Availability: Must download the app
- Terms: Each digital coupon is valid for a single use at any Sprouts Farmers Market, excluding Sprouts Chula Vista and Sprouts Express locations, while supplies last. Digital coupons and paper coupons may not be combined on the purchase of a single item. Your Barcode or alternate ID must be processed at time of purchase. Cash value 1/100¢. Other restrictions may apply. Cannot be combined with any other offer or discount. Not valid on past purchases. Not subject to doubling. Valid only for specific item(s) listed on coupon(s), subject to expiration date on coupon(s) and availability of products. No rain checks.
How To Earn Free Frozen Entree
- Download the Sprouts App.
- Create an account.
- Use promo codes EXMEALS19, MAINSQUEEZE, COCO19
and clip the coupon.
- Head to your local Sprouts and get your free food!
Sprouts Farmers Market is promoting their app by offering customers a Free Frozen Entree, Lemon Snaps, and Coconuts valid until April 17, 2019. Simply add the promo codes listed above and to get this great offer. This is a great way to save time & money. If you like this deal check out our list of the Free Food Restaurant Apps and check out more ways to Save Money here on HMB!
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking: Earn a $300 bonus when you open a new eligible U.S. Bank SmartlyTM checking account and complete qualifying activities, subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through December 19, 2022. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB922 by 12/15/2022 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.00% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|HSBC Premier Checking Account: Earn $500 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $10,000. Member FDIC Terms|