St. Francis College agreed to a class action settlement to resolve claims surrounding a 2018 data breach.
The settlement benefits individuals who received a data breach notification from St. Francis regarding a data security incident in November and December 2018.
Between November and December 2018, a number of employees for St. Francis College were the victims of payroll fraud, according to a data breach notification. As a result, employee email accounts were allegedly compromised and led to unauthorized access to individuals’ names, addresses, Social Security numbers, financial account numbers and private health data.
St. Francis College hasn’t admitted any wrongdoing but agreed to a class action settlement to resolve these allegations.
St. Francis College Data Breach Class Action Lawsuit
- Who’s Eligible:
- Individuals who received a data breach notification from St. Francis regarding a data security incident in November and December 2018
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Supporting documentation may include incurred expenses that are actual, documented and traceable to the data security incident, such as money spent remedying identity theft or identity fraud or freezing/unfreezing credit reports with any credit reporting agency
- Claim Form Deadline: 02/21/2023
- Case Name & Number:
- Krysten Baires-Rodriguez, et al. v. St. Francis College, Case No. E2022006634, in the Supreme Court of the State of New York, County of Monroe
- How to file a claim:
- Head over to the Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form to receive your potential award!
(Click here to file a claim)
Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements! Be sure to give our list of No-Proof Class Action lawsuit to see other settlements you may qualify for.
Leave a Reply