You can earn a $100 Checking Bonus when you open any personal Checking account with St. Mary’s Bank.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- Open a qualifying checking
- Apply with offer code GO100
- Add direct deposit of at least $250 by February 28, 2022
St. Mary’s Bank $100 Checking Bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Soft
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $10
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: Varies
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: $20 if closed within six months
(Offer Expires December 31, 2021)
- A qualifying direct deposit is a recurring deposit of a paycheck, pension, Social Security, or other eligible regular monthly income electronically deposited by an employer or outside agency into your new checking account.
- The $100 bonus will be credited to the new checking account by March 31, 2022.
- Account must be in good standing at time of bonus payout.
- Limit one bonus per primary account holder regardless of how many accounts opened during promotion period.
- The $100 bonus is considered interest and will be reported to IRS on Form 1099-INT.
- Offer subject to change without notice.
At St. Mary’s Bank, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.