You can earn a $100 Checking Bonus when you open any personal Checking account with St. Mary’s Bank.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- Open a qualifying checking
- Apply with offer code GO100
- Add direct deposit of at least $250 by February 28, 2022
St. Mary’s Bank $100 Checking Bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Soft
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $10
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: Varies
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: $20 if closed within six months
(Offer Expires December 31, 2021)
- A qualifying direct deposit is a recurring deposit of a paycheck, pension, Social Security, or other eligible regular monthly income electronically deposited by an employer or outside agency into your new checking account.
- The $100 bonus will be credited to the new checking account by March 31, 2022.
- Account must be in good standing at time of bonus payout.
- Limit one bonus per primary account holder regardless of how many accounts opened during promotion period.
- The $100 bonus is considered interest and will be reported to IRS on Form 1099-INT.
- Offer subject to change without notice.
At St. Mary’s Bank, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.
Be sure to check out our latest St. Mary’s Bank Promotions or check out our full list of bank promotions to keep updated on amazing offers!
Leave a Reply