Have an old desktop, monitors or more just sitting in your house collecting dust? Then recycle your old electronics with Staples this Earth Day! Staples offers free tech recycling every day but for this Earth Day they are offering a $10 Off $30 Promotional Coupon when you bring in your old technology on April 28, 2018. In order to receive this coupon you must be a Staples Rewards Member, so clean out your house this Earth Day and responsibility dispose of your e-waste.
Staples Earth Day Recycle Coupon:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: Get a $10 Off $30 Coupon when you bring in old electronics to recycle to Staples
- Expiration: April 28, 2018
- Requirement: Must be a Staples Rewards Member
- What To Do: Sign up to become a Staples Rewards Member(it’s free!) and collect your old electronics around your house. Bring the electronics to your local Staples to be responsibly disposed and receive a $10 off $30 Coupon.
- Terms: Coupon will be printed on the receipt when items are recycled. Offer valid from 4/22/18 – 4/28/18. Issued coupons expire on 5/21/18. Limit of seven items can be recycled per customer per day. All items must be recycled in the same transaction. Limit one coupon per customer, not per item. Store management has the right to refuse to accept items that may pose a health or safety risk.
Get $10 Off $30 Staples Coupon:
- Sign up and become a Staples Rewards Member
- Collect old electronics from around the house and bring it to your local Staples
- Responsibility dispose of your e-waste at Staples
- Receive a $10 Off $30 Staples Coupon!
Clean out your house and help Mother Earth at the same time by responsibly disposing your e-waste this Earth Day. Staples will reward you for being environmentally responsible this April 28, 2018 by offering a $10 Off $30 Staples Coupon when you bring in your e-waste. There is a limit of seven items per day and a limit of one coupon per person, but you can always make a friend or family member go with you to receive another coupon. Remember that Staples offers free tech recycling everyday the next time you’re thinking about throwing out an old computer. Check out more ways to Save Money!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®!
You'll earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. And when you redeem your points for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.