Now Staples Sells $300 Visa Gift Cards Online with $7.95 + $1 shipping fee. Since there is no known way presently to avoid the ship cost, we’ll say its $8.95. This is great news when you use it with a card that gives 5x back like the Chase Ink Cash or Ink Plus Card, because Staples is coded as an office supply store. The cash back will offset some of the cost and you now have discounted Gift Cards. Staples DOES NOT sell more than $2000 of gift cards in any order due to Federal anti-money laundering regulations so you may buy up to a total of 6 card per transaction. They have denominations in :$25, $50, $100, $200 & $300. But factoring in the fees you’d save the most buying the $300 card.
Table of Contents
Now Staples Sells $300 Visa Gift Cards Online:
- Promotion: $300 Visa Gift Cards are now available at Staples online with $8.95 purchase and ship fee. Unfortunately there are no portals paying cash back for gift cards presently, we can only hope that changes.
- Terms: You can only buy up to $2,000 worth per order due to Federal anti-money laundering regulations. This means limit of 6 cards per order. Gift cards may be redeemed In-Store and Online. Visa Cards have no expiration dates. Gift Cards and phone cards are non-refundable and non-returnable. They are valid only at the retailer/service provider listed on the card. Prepaid cards cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Valid: There is no expiration date for this Offer.
Maximize Discounted Visa Gift Cards from Staples:
- Buy It Now
- Buy: To get the most savings get Six (6) $300 Visa Gift Cards + $53.70 fees = $1,853.70
- Use: Maximize earnings use cash back card that will save you the most at office supply stores. I’d recommend the Chase Ink Cash which will earn you 5X.
- Math: $1853.70(6 Visa Gift Cards including fees) –$92.68(Chase Ink 5% cash back) = $1,761.01 Actual Cost.
Since Staples Sells $300 Visa Gift Cards Online, you can now do all of your Visa gift card shopping from home. Visa prepaid gift cards are easy to spend and is accepted anywhere you see the Visa debit logo. There are not only good for gift giving, you can load them to your Bluebird or Serve with no fee at kiosks. Use them to pay bills through those same prepaid services as well. If you load them to RedBird, simply tell the cashier you want to load your account with a debit card, the pin is the last three digits on the card. Just keep in mind your daily and monthly load maximum to these types of accounts. Check out more Gift Cards Deals!