Hey, maybe it’s not so bad being old. Starwood Preferred Guests has a limited time Pay Your Birth Year promotion where guests can stay one night at regular rate, and your second night’s rate will be equal to the year you were born. For example, if you were born in 1968, you’ll be paying $68 for your 2nd night. However, this deal isn’t available for all Starwood Hotels. The rate at certain hotels for the second and third nights of the stay will be $100 + the value of the guest’s birth year. For example, if the guest’s birth year is 1970, then the rate for the 2nd and 3rd night would be $170 per night. Call in and check today to see if this deal is available at your desired stay location.
Table of Contents
Starwood Pay Your Birth Year Promotion:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: Stay one night at regular rate and your second night’s rate will be equal to the year you were born
- Expiration: Limited time offer
- Availability/Location: Valid at participating Starwood Hotels & Resorts across the United States, Canada, and the Caribbean
- Terms & Conditions: Guests may book the lowest flexible or pre-paid rates at hotels that do not participate in Pay Your Birth Year. Advance reservations are required and may be made online or by calling 877-782-0108 and mentioning Promotion Code NBR. This offer is valid for stays of two or more nights. Rate discount applies only to the second night. Select properties may allow this discount to apply to the second and third nights. Length of stay requirements may vary by participating hotel. The rate at certain hotels for the second and third nights of the stay will be $100 + the value of the guest’s birth year. Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply. See offer for more details. Not to be combined with other offers or promotions and subject to change.
How to Pay Your Birth Year:
- Book online with a participating Starwood Hotel. Note that select hotels will have rates that vary.
- Stay one night, and pay the regular rate.
- Stay a second night, and pay the rate equal to the year you were born.
- Enjoy your stay and your savings!
If you’re interested in this promotion, take advantage of it, and book your stay today at a participating Starwood Hotels & Resorts location today! You may have to call in and check for more details and accurate rates for your preferred location. Guests participating in this promotion can stay one night at regular rate, and your second night’s rate will be equal to the year you were born. If you’re not interested in this deal, you can check out our frequently updated list of points, miles, and bonuses for Starwood Hotels and more, here on HMB!
|EFCU Financial||LA||1.60%||$100k||---||6-Month Jumbo CD||Review|
|TTCU Federal Credit Union||OK||1.44%||$100k||---||6-Month Income CD||Review|
|TEXAR Federal Credit Union||AR, TX||1.25%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Texas Bridge Credit Union||TX||1.01%||$25k||---||6-Month Mini Jumbo CD||Review|
|Community First Credit Union||WI||0.80%||$2.5k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|MapleMark Bank||Nationwide||0.75%||$25k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Advancial||OK, LA, TX, AK||0.72%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|