Are you looking for ways to earn extra bonus points? Currently, Starwood Preferred Guest is having a promotion where you can receive up to 3,000 bonus Starpoints per stay. The stay must be in the U.S, Canada, or Latin America. Now’s your chance to visit the North American continent with an advantage. Take a break off work and travel to to one of these destinations. You’ll be able to experience their culture, visit their popular attractions, and meet new people. How great is that? If you’re interested, you must book stays through December 31st, 2018. The longer you stay, the more points you earn!
Starwood Preferred Guest Points Bonus Promotion:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: Earn up to 3,000 bonus Starpoints
- Expiration: Stays must be completed by December 31st, 2018
- Availability: U.S, Canada, or Latin America
- Terms: Starpoints earned on other eligible charges will not be bonused. Bonus Starpoints per stay will be credited to the member’s account within 4-6 weeks of the stay posting to the member’s Starwood Preferred Guest account. An eligible stay is defined as one or more consecutive nights paying a qualifying rate in the same hotel regardless of the number of check-in or check-outs that occur.
How To Earn Up to 3,000 Starpoints:
- Go onto Starwood Preferred Guest
- Sign up for your Starwood Preferred Guest Account
- Book and travel in U.S, Canada, or Latin America.
- Travel by December 31st, 2018.
- Earn up to 3,000 bonus Starpoints, and enjoy!
If you’re interested in earning points, now’s your chance. Starwood Preferred Guest is having a promotion where you can earn up to 3,000 Starpoints once you make a stay in the U.S, Canada, or Latin America. If you’re interested, be sure to book your stay and complete it by December 31st, 2018. However, keep in mind that a minimum stay of 3 nights is required. Check out more ways to earn Bonus Miles, Points, and Rewards.
The Ink Business Cash® Credit Card offers $750 bonus cash back after you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year, 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year, & 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn.
This card comes with no annual fee. You'll be able to take advantage of employee cards at no additional cost.
Leave a Reply