Earn $300 when you open and use a select, new Entrepreneur Checking with State Bank of the Lakes.
In order to earn the $300 bonus, you must:
- Open a new Entrepreneur Checking account by 12/31/21
- Deposit and maintain $1,500 or more in new money,
- Complete five qualifying transactions,
- Enroll in online banking,
- Activate e-statements within the qualification period.
State Bank of the Lakes $300 Business Checking Bonus
- Account Type: Entrepreneur Checking
- Availability: IL
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Opening Deposit: $0
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $15 monthly service fee, waived with more than 75 transactions, require a $1,500 minimum average collected balance
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
(Offer expires December 31, 2021)
- This Entrepreneur Checking account bonus offer is not available to existing or closed checking account customers of Wintrust Financial Corporation (WTFC) and its subsidiaries or its active employees.
- Limit 1 bonus payment per customer, regardless of the number of accounts opened.
- If you qualify for this Entrepreneur Checking account bonus offer, you are ineligible to receive this Entrepreneur Checking account bonus offer from any other WTFC location.
- If you qualify for any other WTFC savings offer it may be combined with this Entrepreneur Checking account bonus offer.
- Your new account must be open, in the same product, and have a balance greater than zero to receive the bonus payment.
- If you are a sole proprietorship or a single member LLC, the $300.00 bonus payment is subject to IRS 1099-INT reporting and may be considered income for tax purposes for the tax year in which the bonus was paid.
Make sure you check out State Bank of the Lakes to earn a $300 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $300 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. U.S. Citizenship is required for online applications. Resident alien and non-resident aliens now allowed online.
We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, see our list of the latest State Bank of the Lakes Promotions or check out our full list of bank promotions.