If you lived within about 2.5 miles of the Stony Hollow Landfill since Oct. 31, 2012, then you might be eligible to a potential reward from the Stony Hollow Landfill Odor Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Stony Hollow was cited on at least one occasion by the Regional Air Pollution Control Agency for causing an odor nuisance. Stony Hollow defendants deny any wrongdoing and maintain that the emissions are part of the ordinary operation of a landfill. They also point to other potential causes of emissions in the area. As a result, they have agreed to settle the landfill odor class action lawsuit to avoid the cost and risk of trial If you are eligible, file a claim by September 9th, 2018 to receive your potential reward!
Stony Hollow Landfill Odor CAL:
- Stony Hollow Landfill Odor Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: September 9th, 2018
- Who’s Eligible: All owner/occupants and renters of residential property located within an approximately 2.5-mile radius from the center of the Stony Hollow Landfill since Oct. 31, 2012
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: Must attach a copy of a government-issued photo ID to establish their identity and current address. Property owners must attach a copy of the deed or other documentation of ownership. Tenants must attach a copy of a valid lease or rental agreement
- Case Name & Number: Beck v. Stony Hollow Landfill Inc., Case No. 3:16-cv-00455, in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Stony Hollow Landfill Odor Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by September 9th, 2018 to receive your potential reward!
For those of you who lived within an approximately 2.5-mile radius from the center of the Stony Hollow Landfill since Oct. 31, 2012, you are eligible for a potential reward from the Stony Hollow Landfill Odor Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, emission of pollutants, air contaminants and noxious odors from the Stony Hollow Landfill located in Dayton, Ohio, impacted certain residents in the area so if you are eligible, file a claim by September 9th, 2018 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card has a welcome offer of 130,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 in purchases on the Hilton Honors Business Card in the first 3 months of Card Membership.
• 12X at hotels and resorts in the Hilton portfolio
• 6X at US gas stations, on US purchases for shipping, on wireless telephone services purchased directly from US service providers, on flights booked directly with airlines or with Amex Travel, on car rentals booked directly from select car rental companies, and at US restaurants
• 3X on all other eligible purchases.
Terms & Limitations Apply.
In addition, you can enjoy complimentary Hilton Honors Gold Status with your Hilton Honors Business Card & earn a Weekend Night Reward from Hilton Honors after you spend $15,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year.
This card has a $95 annual fee. (See Rates & Fees)