T-Force agreed to pay $15.5 million as part of a lawsuit settlement to resolve claims it misclassified drivers as independent contractors instead of employees.
The driver misclassification class action lawsuit claimed T-Force violated California law by misclassifying truck drivers as independent contractors instead of employees. This alleged misclassification denied drivers minimum wage, overtime, rest periods, expense reimbursement and other benefits, the class action lawsuit contends.
T-Force hasn’t admitted any wrongdoing but agreed to a $15.5 million class action lawsuit settlement to resolve these allegations.
T-Force Worker Misclassification Class Action Lawsuit
- Who’s Eligible:
- California-based individuals who signed an independent contractor and/or owner-operator agreement with Dynamex Operations West Inc., T-Force Final Mile West LLC, TForce Logistics West LLC, BeavEx Inc., JNJW Enterprises Inc., Velocity Express Leasing Inc. or Velocity Express LLC before Dec. 31, 2019, or who signed an owner-operator agreement with Subcontracting Concepts CT LLC after Dec. 31, 2019.
- Drivers must have personally performed at least one delivery in California through Dynamex Operations West, T-Force Final Mile West or T-Force Logistics West between Feb. 15, 2015, and Dec. 31, 2022, and must not have had more than one indirect driver working or associated with them between Feb. 15, 2015, and Nov. 15, 2022.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Claim Form Deadline: 02/18/2023
- Case Name & Number:
- Lim, et al. v. TForce Logistics LLC, et al., Case No. 19-cv-04390-JAK, in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- How to file a claim:
- Head over to the Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form to receive your potential award!
(Click here to file a claim)
Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements! Be sure to give our list of No-Proof Class Action lawsuit to see other settlements you may qualify for.
Leave a Reply