With T-Mobile’s recent launch of Netflix On Us where users can get 2 lines for $120, plus free Netflix, the special 2 lines for $100 plan with AutoPay is coming to an end. On October 4, 2017, users who haven’t opted in this offer won’t be able to get it anymore. Instead, you’ll have to purchase the 2 lines for $120 plan with Netflix included. If you’d like to get 2 lines for $20 less, you can go into a T-Mobile store near you and ask an associate about it before the 4th. With the 2 for $100 plan, you can still get the previous benefits, such as unlimited data, calling, texting, 10GB hotspot/LTE, and more. This is a nice savings opportunity for those who aren’t interested in having Netflix and would like to save $20 per month.
Table of Contents
T-Mobile One Unlimited Plan Promotion:
- Visit a Store Associate!
- See What You’re Getting with Netflix On Us!
- Promotion: Get 2 lines for $100 with AutoPay
- Availability/Location: T-Mobile users only, must visit T-Mobile store or call 1-866-437-9418
- Expiration: October 4, 2017
- Terms: Customers with T-Mobile ONE up to 12 lines are eligible. Pre-paid and accounts over 12 lines are NOT eligible. Special offer is only available for 2 lines. Prices and fees are not included for more lines.
How To Get 2 Lines for $100 With AutoPay:
- Head to your local T-Mobile store or call 1-866-437-9418.
- Ask about the 2 lines for $100 with AutoPay plan.
- Set up your account by following the process instructions or listening to the provided speaker.
- Your account should be set and your AutoPay will cover the unnecessary hassle of having to pay every time.
Overall, if you’re looking to save a bit on your current phone plan and you’re not in need of Netflix, T-Mobile still offers the 2 lines for $100 with AutoPay plan until October 4, 2017. The plan does not show up on their website anymore. Instead, you will have to walk into your local T-Mobile store or call 1-866-437-9418 and ask about their plan. With the plan, you’ll get unlimited calling, texting, data, and more. Ask the store associate for more details. If not, you can check out what their Netflix On Us plan has to offer and pay $120 for 2 lines instead. For more tips and advice on how to save money, make sure to check out our full listings!
|Texar Federal Credit Union||AR, TX||1.25%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Gesa Credit Union||WA, OR||1.00%||$500||---||7-Month CD||Review|
|Advancial||OK, LA, TX, AK||0.94%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Texas Bridge Credit Union||TX||0.86%||$25k||---||6-Month Mini Jumbo CD||Review|
|EFCU Financial||LA||0.85%||$100k||---||6-Month Jumbo CD||Review|
|InTouch Credit Union||MI, NV, TX||0.85%||$1k||---||7-Month CD||Review|
|TTCU Federal Credit Union||OK||0.85%||$100k||---||6-Month Income CD||Review|
|Argentine Federal Savings||KS||0.75%||$1k||---||7-Month CD||Review|
|Community First Credit Union||WI||0.65%||$2.5k||---||6-Month CD||Review|