Did you know that you can now join T-Mobile Unlimited Talk & Text at a affordable price now? Their plan usually is priced normally, but now it’s much cheaper to add a line. Right now, you can add $25 per line when you join their plan, which lets you add up to 12 lines! Tax and fees are already included and simple global rates for voice and messaging are available in over 140 countries and destinations. Note that this Talk & Text Only Plan is not available for No Credit Check or Prepaid accounts, and the plan can’t be combined with other pooling/family plans on the same account. If you’re interested, you can sign up by heading to your local T-Mobile store or call online to set up this awesome plan!
T-Mobile Unlimited Talk & Text Offer:
- Learn More
- Promotion: get $25 per line that you add to your T-Mobile Unlimited Talk & Text plan along with benefits:
- Taxes and fees included
- Unlimited talk & text in Mexico and Canada just like in the US (data not included)
- Simple Global rates for voice and messaging in over 140 countries and destinations (data not included)
- Stateside International Unlimited Texting when in the US and texting other countries (Stateside International Talk may be added as an additional feature for $15/month)
- Your plan’s sales tax and regulatory fees included in your monthly service charge
- Expiration: unknown, limited time
- Availability: nationwide
- Terms: Taxes & fees incl. in mo. service price. $25 SIM starter kit or, in stores & on customer service calls, $20 upgrade support charge may be required.
How To Get $25 Per Line:
- Head over to your local T-Mobile store or call online to set up your plan.
- Once you set your plan or account, you can add people to your plan for only $25.
Adding people to your phone plan has never been easier and cheaper. T-Mobile Unlimited Talk & Text is now giving people the chance to add people onto their line for only $25 per person. That’s right, $25 per person! This plan comes along with awesome benefits as well. Tax and fees are already included and simple global rates for voice and messaging are available in over 140 countries and destinations. This is only available for a limited time only so take advantage while you can! For more ways on how to save money, check out more on HMB.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.