Still haven’t decided on a place for lunch with your co-workers or friends? Then check out Paul Martin’s American Grill, a eco-minded American restaurant with craft beers & artisanal cocktails! To help you save more, American Express is offering a $10 statement credit for a $50 statement purchase through May 20, 2018. Check if you’ve been targeted, add the offer to your card and make your purchase to earn your money back. This is a great promotion to take advantage of and treat your co-workers, friends and family to lunch or dinner!
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 4.00% APY as of 5/31/23 on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• 24/7 Account Access
Amex Offers Paul Martin’s American Grill Promotion:
- Learn More
- Promotion: $10 Statement Credit with $50 Purchase at Paul Martin’s American Grill
- Expiration: May 20, 2018
- Availability: Targeted Only
- Terms & Conditions: Get $10 statement credit for $50 purchase. Expires 5/20/2018.
Get $10 Statement Credit from Paul Martin’s:
- Log into your American Express account
- Check if you’ve been targeted for this offer
- Add the offer to your card
- Make your $50 purchase at Paul Martin’s
- Get a $10 statement credit!
Grab lunch or dinner at Paul Martin’s American Grill today! You can even get a $10 statement credit for a $50 purchase with your American Express card through May 20, 2018. Please note to get this off you must get targeted, just log into your account and check your Amex offers. This is a great promotion to take advantage and treat some people you know. Check out more ways to Save Money, here on HMB!
With the American Express Blue Business CashTM Card, you'll earn a $250 statement credit after you make $3,000 in purchases on your Card in your first 3 months.
0.0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 18.24% - 26.24%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors as determined at the time of account opening.
Plus, earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to American Express and other factors.
This card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).