Uber is currently having a Live By Night promotion and is offering $15 off Uber rides at select cities. Simply add use the promo code format: LIVEBYNIGHT(city code) before you request a ride. These promo codes reach their limit pretty quickly so be sure to add the promo code to your Uber account before the promotion ends on January 15, 2017.
Editor’s Note: You must already have an existing Uber account in order you qualify for this offer. If you do not already have a Uber account, you can sign up with us to receive $10 off your first ride!
Uber $15 Off Rides Promotion:
- Promotion: $15 off Uber rides
- Promo Codes
- New York City: LIVEBYNIGHTNYC
- Boston Chicago: LIVEBYNIGHTBOS
- Chicago: LIVEBYNIGHTCHI
- Los Angelos: LIVEBYNIGHTLA
- The promo code has worked for these cities in the past and may work for this promotion, use promo code: LIVEBYNIGHT(city code)
- Miami, FL (MIA)
- Columbus, OH (COL)
- Louisville, KY (LOU)
- Philadelphia, PA (PHL)
- Denver, CO (DEN)
- Houston, TX (HTX)
- Dallas – Fort Worth, (DAL)
- Pittsburg, PA (PIT)
- Expiration: January 15th, 2017
- Requirements: Must be an existing member of Uber
- What To Do: Simply enter the promo code before you request a ride
Get $15 Off Uber Rides:
- Open your Uber app
- Add the promo code if you live in one of the cities above, use format LIVEBYNIGHT(city code here)
- Request a ride to get $15 off your Uber ride
If you live in one of the above cities, then make sure to take advantage of this promotion and add your cities promo code before you request a ride to get $15 off an Uber ride. Though this promotion ends January 15th, these promo codes reach their limits quickly, so make sure to take advantage of this Uber promotion now! Check out more ways to Save Money!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.