Check out Virgin America 20% flight discounts by entering the Portlandia Contest by August 21, 2014. There is no cost to enter and you must use your 20% promotional code on a Virgin America flight for travel between September 3rd and November 11, 2014. Only good for the non-refundable Main Cabin tickets only, the 20% discount only apply on Tuesday and Wednesday(10% off for Monday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday). Also, you will be required to purchase the tickets 14 days in advance. Blackout dates include 10/9/2014 – 10/14/2014 and 11/6/2014 – 11/11/2014 not valid for multi-city itineraries.
Virgin America Airlines 20% Off Discounts Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: 8/21/2014
- Discounts: 20% off your flight ticket.
- Additional Requirements: You must purchase a ticket 14 days in advance and travel on a Tuesday or Wednesday.
Enter the Portlandia contest today at no cost to receive a 20% discount. For more bonus points, miles, and flight discounts, see our exclusive list of Points Reward Programs!
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on flights
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.