Here’s a great offer for people that have an American Express Credit Card and a Twitter account and are shopping for computers and home electronics at Best Buy. You can get a $20 Statement Credit after a $199 or more purchase from Best Buy. All you need to do is sync your AmEx cards to your Twitter account and tweet #AmexBestBuy to get started. Once you’ve synced your card and tweeted the right hashtag, you should receive a message from @amexsync informing you that the offer has been added to your card. Then using your connected Card, spend a minimum of $199+ in one or more transactions in-store at Best Buy or online at bestbuy.com by 12/31/2015 to receive $20 back via statement credit.
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 4.30% APY as of 9/27/23 on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• 24/7 Account Access
Amex Best Buy Twitter Sync:
- Tweet Now
- Bonus: $20 when you spend $199 or more at Best Buy or online at bestbuy.com.
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2015
- Requirements: An Amex credit card & Twitter account.
- What To Do: Sync your Amex card to twitter account, then tweet #AmexBestBuy to add the offer, and finally make $199 or more purchase at Best Buy.
- Terms: Valid at any participating location in the US and US Territories. See merchant website for shipping policy. Some merchants may not ship to all areas. Not valid for e-gift card purchases. Excludes corporate gift card purchases. Excludes Best Buy Express, Geek Squad services made outside of Best Buy, Best Buy Parts Store, Best Buy Private Store & Auction or at standalone Pacific Sales stores. If you order an item during the offer period but it is not sent until after 12/31/2015, it may not count towards determining whether the purchase qualifies for the offer. Enrollment limited.
How To Earn $20 Credit from Twitter Sync:
- Sync your eligible AMEX card to your Twitter account.
- Tweet with the corresponding hashtag #AmexBestBuy to add the offer to your synced AMEX Card
- You must receive an “@ reply” message from @amexsync stating that this offer has been added to your synced Card
- Make the qualifying purchase
- Statement credits are generally issued within 3-5 business days after your qualifying purchase
Shop at Best Buy for all your electronic item needs such as laptops, tvs, tablets, cameras, and much more. Sync all of your cards before the deal expires to get this $20 Statement Credit after a $199 or more purchase from Best Buy! See our full list of Amex Twitter Sync Promotions.
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $8,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.