American Express along with Facebook/Twitter Sync is offering $25 Off $75 at Amazon.com with every primary AND secondary AMEX cards. This may not last very long, so register them now before registration fills up for this offer. Make sure you tweet #AmexAmazon to get $25 statement credit with at least a $75 purchase through amazon.com through December 31, 2013. If you don’t know what to buy, get a $75 Amazon gift card and get $25 credited back. This is another great way to save some money to buy anything on Amazon.
Here’s a direct link to sign up without having to use Twitter.
American Express cards via Twitter Method $25 Statement Credit on Amazon
- Create a separate Twitter account and corresponding gmail address for each registered Amex user.
- Tweet #AmexAmazon. If you want to manager akk Twitter accounts, try using TweetDeck to tweet from all of your accounts simultaneously.
- Confirm that you have the offer by clicking on @connect
- Spend a cumulative amount of $75 on amazon.com by December 31, 2013.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email shortly after your purchase letting you know that you’ve saved $25 by using your synced card.
Again, this is a saving of 33.3% Off At Amazon across all of your Amex Cards. Buy Amazon gift card and get email delivery within minutes. Then simply apply the gift cards to your Amazon account and use it on all future orders.
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.