American Express offers $300 Best Buy eGift Card when using Membership Rewards points to make purchase of $1,000.01 or more through the American Express shopping portal, promotion valid until January 31, 2016. Via their twitter promotion, shop and pay using your Membership Rewards points and you can get a free Best Buy eGift card valued between $25 – $300 depending on the amount you spend, less shipping and taxes. The bonus egift cards may be used online at Bestbuy.com or in-store. When using points for products through membershiprewards.com you are purchasing directly from a merchant, not from American Express.
American Express $300 Best Buy eGift Card:
- Buy It Now
- Offer: Get a Best Buy e-Gift Card after using Membership Rewards points on an item of $50 or more, up to $300 Bonus.
- Terms: After you make a purchase (excluding shipping & taxes) of $50 or more from Best Buy on membershiprewards.com/shopping you will receive an egift card from Best Buy as follows:
- Spend $50- $100, get a $15 egift card
- Spend $100.01- $200, get a $30 egift card
- Spend $200.01- $400, get a $60 egift card
- Spend $400.01- $750, get a $120 egift card
- Spend $750.01- $1,000, get a $225 egift card
- Spend $1,000.01 or more, get a $300 egift card
Maximize Best Buy Bonus eGift Card:
- Go to membershiprewards.com/shopping and log into your account.
- Buy: make a purchase of at least $1,000.01 using your Members Rewards points when you shop at Best Buy.
- Receive: You will get a $300 Best Buy egift card. If you are making any purchases over $1,000 then be sure to break up your transactions into separate orders to receive the bonus Best Buy gift card.
Take advantage of this American Express $300 Best Buy eGift Card, your gift card will be emailed to card holder account on file and ships within 45 days of qualifying purchase. So if you have some serious points saved up and want to earn up to a 30% bonus you may want to consider doing this American Express Rewards deal. Make sure to see our full list of Gift Card Deals so you don’t miss out on the savings!