American Airlines AAdvantage The Economist offers authoritative insight and opinion on international news, politics, business, finance, science and technology. It is offering increased rates at all the airline shopping portals when you sign up for a new subscription. Therefore, the 12 weeks for $12 is the best option that will save the most money. Once you sign up and get the $12 for 12 weeks deal, you will receive 3,000 miles bonus! This offer is valid through November 30, 2017 so enroll today!
American Airlines The Economist Offer:
- Learn more!
- Promotion: Receive 3,000 miles bonus
- Expiration Date: November 30, 2017
- Availability: Nationwide, must sign up for a subscription
- Terms & Conditions: Only eligible on one new paid subscription per household, and on first month for pay by month subscriptions, Subscription must be active for at least 60 days, Not eligible on subscription renewals
How To Earn 3,000 Miles Bonus:
- Go onto American Airlines The Economist
- Sign up for a new subscription
- Sign up for the $12 for 12 weeks
- Earn 3,000 miles bonus
American Airlines The Economist is offering 3,000 miles bonus if you sign up for a new subscription! The subscription is to sign up for the $12 for 12 weeks once you enroll. The Economist sells access to their content via a weekly print magazine as well through various digital access points, including our web site, apps, audio, and e-mail which is very impressive! This offer is temporary and will expire on November 30, 2017! Enroll now! If you’re interested, check out more ways to earn free bonus miles, points, and rewards!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $8,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.