I think at this point, almost everyone has some type of smart personal assistant such as Alexa. People have joined the Alexa bandwagon and now Alexa can help you earn some eBook credit. Check your emails or account to see if you were invited to join. If you ask Alexa to read a book to you, you will earn a $5 eBook credit that you can use for Amazon. You can ask Alexa to read you a book anytime, just simply say “Alexa, read my book” and she will do it regardless if you’re cleaning or cooking. You can specify which book you want and have her pause, change pages or chapters, and save where you left off. This is a YMMV offer, so your results will vary. Listen to book today with Alexa!
Editor’s Note: If you’re not a current member of Amazon Prime, you can sign up today for a FREE 30-day trial! Being an Amazon Prime Member comes with many benefits. You’ll get access to FREE 2-day shipping, instant access to video streaming, unlimited music streaming to over a million songs, exclusive deals, and much more!
Amazon Alexa eBook Promotion:
- Learn More
- Promotion: earn a $5 eBook credit when you listen to a book with Alexa (YMMV)
- Expiration: December 31, 2017
- Availability: Offer available by invitation only.
- Terms: Offer available by invitation only. To receive a promotional credit, you must listen to a Kindle or Audible book via Amazon Alexa while logged into your Amazon account between December 8, 2017 and December 31, 2017. To qualify, you must listen to the book for a minimum of 1 minute. This is a limited time offer. Promotional credit applies to eBooks made available through Amazon.com.
How To Earn A $5 eBook Credit:
- Sign into your Amazon account or create one if you have not.
- You must be invited in order to continue and have a Alexa that is connected to your Amazon account.
- You must ask Alexa to read a book to you outloud. It can be any book of your choice.
- Once Alexa has read the book to you, she’ll let you know that you have earned the $5 ebook credit!
Time to sit down and relax because Alexa can help you do the work. Right now, you can get a $5 eBook credit when you read a book with Alexa. This credit can be used towards your next book purchase at Amazon. Alexa is one of the best home assistants that listens to your voice and commands. You must be invited to join this promotion so don’t miss out. Sign up today with Amazon if you have not! Check out more of our ways to save money here on HMB.
With the American Express Blue Business CashTM Card, you'll earn a $250 statement credit after you make $3,000 in purchases on your Card in your first 3 months.
0.0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 18.24% - 26.24%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors as determined at the time of account opening.
Plus, earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to American Express and other factors.
This card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).