If you recently got your iPhone battery replaced by Apple, they’ll be issuing $50 refunds to customers who paid for an out-of-warranty battery replacement for iPhone 6 or later devices between January 1, 2017 and December 28, 2017. They have recently lowered the price of battery replacements to $29, rather than the $79 that they charged. Apple has written a message to the customers about the iPhone Batteries and Performance to express their actions and help inform customers about how batteries age and what they are doing to make it up.
Battery Replacement Credit Refund:
- Learn More!
- Offer: Refund on Battery Replacement
- Expiration: Effective through the end of 2018.
- Requirements: Paid for an out-of-warranty battery replacement for iPhone 6 or later devices between January 1, 2017 and December 28, 2017
- What To Do: Eligible customers will be contacted by Apple via email between May 23, 2018 and July 27, 2018 with instructions on how to obtain the credit. If you did not receive an email and think you are eligible, contact Apple.
Get iPhone $50 Battery Replacement Credit Refund:
- Go onto the Apple iPhone Battery Replacement Promotion Page
- Check if you’re eligible and follow the instructions provided
- Receive your refund!
Battery life is very important. Apple had a battery replacement promotion going on in 2017 and charged $79 per replacement. However, they have now lowered it to only $29. If you replaced your iPhone Battery through an Apple authorized service location, you are eligible for a $50 Credit Refund. You have until the end of 2018 to claim your $50 credit refund. Check out more ways to get Free Money!